These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

Help me please

From: yvette tehi - t_yvette3@yahoo.com

My Dear,
 
Compliments of the day to you,for my safety and
security of my future,I am making this proposal to you
for your assistance,and as well our mutual benefit.
This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner
compel you to honour it against your will.
 
I am Tehi Yvette, 21 years old and the only survival
Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Edmond Tehi.
My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a
cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory
coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously
during one of his business trips abroad on the 10
December. 2005.
Though his sudden death was linked or rather
suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle who
travelled with him at that time.
But God knows the truth! My mother died last year
November ist on a car accident.living me an orphan.
Though Before the death of my late father on the
10th of December, 2005 he called the secretary who
accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he
has the sum of tree million, five hundred thousand
United State Dollars.(USD$3.500,000) deposited in a
bank here in Abidjan which he use the name of her only
Daughter which is me as next of kin to the deposit.
He further told her that he deposited the money with
my name as the next of kin, and finally told her to
tell me where to find the documents of the deposit
which he said was in possession of his lawyer in
sealed documents held by him and asked me to collect
it from him and all the necessary documents to this
fund. I am just 21 years old and a first year
university undergraduate and really don't know what to
do from here.
 
Now I want a trust worthy person who can help me to
transfer this money  and provide an account overseas
where I can transfer this wealth.This is because I
have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of
incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The
death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life
together with that of my Mummy.I am in a sincere
desire of your humble assistance in this regards.
 
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
 
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly take me as your own and help me.
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is in your
account?please we need to be in one accord regarding
this area,because it is the area that spoil things
sometimes.
 
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible so that I can forward the document to you
after we have agreed on the conditions for your
assistance.
My life is not safe here and I need to be out of
here as soon as possible because now that my father is
dead and with me only as a girl, my uncles will be
seeking to kill me so that they can have all my
fathers properties.
I really don't want to struggle anything with them
in terms of properties, but my presence will still be
disturbing them.
thank God they are not aware of this deposit in the
bank hence, I want to leave here as soon as you help
me to lodge it into  a safe account in your stable
country and then send me some amount to enable me
prepare to meet you. Without your help,I will find it
difficult to travel and transfer it myself alone with
my little or no experience.
 
I am waiting for your urgent reply with your contact
phone number so that I can give you the contact of the
bank were my late father deposited this money for you
to contact them. My email: tehi_yvette3@yahoo.com

Thank's for your comprehension.

 
My sincere regards
 
Miss tehi yvette.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097