These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

From: henriet baku - henrietbaku@yahoo.com

Date 30/3/07.
Dear,

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is with bleeding
heart and deep pains that led me in taken this bold step of faith to reveal
this private information to you without knowing who you are, but I believe
after reading this letter, you would find space in your kind heart to assist
me out of my dark tunnel urgent.

Do kindly go through this letter because it means my life, entire future and
not such kind of unsolicited scam or fraudulent email considering events
around the world presently as I mean well. I was only 9 years old when my
mother died of kidney failure and leukaemia, disease of the blood, and my
father never remarried until after 5 years because of the painful death and
also for his love for my late mother. My father took good care of me as his
only child because the second wife could not conceive, reason best known to
her and my father.

On the 10th of December 2005 to be precise, my father, his driver, and my
step mother were all shot dead by unknown men suspected to be assassins
around 10 pm local time on our way to visit his business associate. That
fateful day my father, step mother and the driver were lying in the pool of
their own blood after being shot 3 times each, the trauma left my
imagination in state I could never find enough and right words to explain
up till this very day, the memories leads me into constant tears and pain,
even as I am writing this letter to you, till date life has not been the
same.

My late father was dealing with exportation of crude oil and precious stone
to the western world, which I believe was the cause of his death, arising
from jealousy and loathe from relatives and business associates as a result
to his success and achievements in his field of business.

Now my only hope, is to leave my country to were I am not known to start a
new life again, and being a lady I can no more bear the pains of this great
loss and constant reminders in this environment. This is because, I feel and
anticipate that the mystery surrounding the death of my parents is hunting
me too as an orphan.

However what is keeping me behind is because I am the only heir to my late
father's estate and presently I am sincerely looking for an honest person
that would assist me secretly, to resolve these needs.[1] To help me receive
the sum of Three Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(($3,200,000.00) legally, invest and manage it for me.[ 2] Also help me to
leave my country for good to start a new life.

If you are sure and honest that you are not going to take advantage of me as
an orphan, just like my uncles have done to me because of not releasing my
late father vital business documents to them. Please kindly get in touch
with me urgently for more details what I required of you and how to proceed,
if only you accept sincerely to assist me.

Finally I am residing in a neighboring country for the safety and security
of my life.
Thanks for your kind anticipated positive reply.

Miss Henriet Baku.
Note: Send me your reply me with this secured private email address of mine
(henrietbaku@yahoo.com)

_________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office
Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01