These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

Salam

From: Feddag Safia - safia_777@maktoob.com

Salam,

I know this message may come to you as strange but I have to contact you for your possible urgent assistance please regards my request with consideration. My name is Safia Feddag, I am an Algerian nationality and I live in IRAQ. I have been in this country for more than 13 years now, serving under Mr. Nizar Hamdoon, I have been his personal house maid in charge of his family estate, His home private business and also his business errand maid. My master was very nice to me because he took me as a close daughter all the years I was with him.

Mr. Nizar Hamdoon had occupied several important offices in the country and foreign. He was in 1993 to 1998, the Ambassador of Iraq in the United State, New York. He was also a one time Minister in his country Iraq. He was also a pioneer member influencing the relations between the United States and Iraq since 1982 until his death. Mr. Nizar Hamdoon died in a chronic heart attack on the 05/06/2003 in New York Centre Commemorative of Cancer Sloan-Kettering. Mr. Nizar Hamdoon sometime before his death he asks me to deposit in a Security Company firm a private Trunk Box. My master has stock this safe lock Box with (17,500 000.00) seventeen million five hundred thousand Euro.

My master had asked me to deposit the trunk Box which was coded as family valuables, and precious art work in my name to avoid him not having problem with his Government in a private security firm here in Iraq, before the America led war. Briefly before the war, my Master asked me to contact the company immediately in order to make leave of the trunk Box from the country because this sum was intended for project abroad, He had wished to build a Hotel in Saudi Arabia once he comes back from hospital treatment in the US. The Security firm notifies me that they were taking every goods deposited in their custody to their associate firm in Liverpool London, as they were closing up because of the foreseen US war threat. I want you to know that none of the Security firm has knowledge of the real contents of the Trunk Box. It was register as family valuables and precious art work.

I am contacting you because I need your urgent assistance to help me contact the company as my partner and clear the trunk Box to your country and thereafter help me to leave Iraq over to your country. I do really need your help I am tired of the life here in Iraq. This Box treasure is not known to any of the family members of Mr. Nizar Hamdoon. Since after his death things had not been the same for me again everything is almost upside down, everything is now goes bad for me in the family estate of my late master (Mr. Nizar Hamdoon). Now I am so confused and tired of the Iraq life where I don't have a good guarantees for my life, even now that my master is dead, I can not continue to live like slave any longer under the family that has no regards for me anymore. It is for this reason that I took this decision to take advantage of the fund that was deposited in my name and live a free
life away from Iraq. As God does not sleep he allowed this trunk Box consignment to be in my possession all these period. Please I need your urgent help because I am not finding things easy here.

I want you to help me with all your heart knowing that the help you may render today will not be lost. You will take 25% of the fund first for your assistance before any possible relationship. I hold all the documents of the deposit trunk Box. I will like to know you more by you sending to me your contact information, home address and photo for me to know you better, as I will forward the contacts of the Security Company to you.

I want you to know that the Security Company has a Diplomatic courier Service and giving them a sure address they will deliver you the trunk Box to your desire destination. I have no source of communications than the computer of the house that I use when the family is not here for I have no right to use it always. If I do hear from you I will forward to you the whole details contact of the security company so that you can get in contact with them about the withdraw of the trunk Box.

Regards,
Ms.Safia Feddag.
safia_777@maktoob.com

Le Blog Eragon: Découvrez les secrets de tournages,critiques, photos sur le Blog du film