These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

CONFIDENTIAL

From: iso-8859-1?Q?ahmed.yusufu@tiscali.fr?= ahmed.yusufu@tiscali.fr - iso-8859-1?q?ahmed.yusufu@tiscali.fr

Attn ,

Hello, before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. It is my great pleasure introducing my self to you; Barrister Barr.Yusufu Ahmed is my name, and solicitor at law, I am the Personal attorney to late Engr. Seaman A MARIA, Foreigner oil Merchant/Contractor herein shall be refereed as my client. On the 21st of October 2003, my client, his wife and his three Children Who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport? Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decide! d to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you but I know you don´t know him, but with your name been the same, we can get this money.I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodge. Particularly, the global security company Plc, where the deceased had an account valued at about ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5m) has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated any time form now.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased since you have the same name so that the proceeds of this accoun valued at (USD10.5M) canbe paid to you and then you and! I can share the money.60% to me, 10% will be set aside for expenses a and 30% to you´d have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this dealing tenth that will protect you from any breach of the law. Do send your reply on my above EMAIL ADDRESS:(ahmed.yusufu@yahoo.fr) for your response.Now,the procedure is let us build confident and trust with ourslves first and sky will be our limition.so go ahead and give
all this information to start with:
1.) Your full names.
2.) Your Contact Address.
3.) Your Cell/Mobile phone number.
4.) Your House telephone number.
5.) Your age and Occupation

I await your urgent response

Best Regards

Barr.Yusufu Ahmed


------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions