These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

VERY URGENT(janet omaha

From: janet omaha - janet_omaha777@hotmail.com

FROM: MRS JANET OMAHA
TEL: 00 27 735-380-162
No: 206 Christ church roads,
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
E-MAIL:( janet_omaha777@hotmail.com)

(HIGHLY
CONFIDENTIAL)

ATTN: MANAGER/DIRECTOR/C.E.O

I am Mrs. Janet Omaha, first wife of Engineer Solomon Omaha, of
Bulawayo-Zimbabwe. This is my 28 years of marriage with Mr. Solomon he died
few months ago and me and my only son Joseph Omaha are now resident in
South Africa as Asylum seeker (REFUGEE).

I got your contact through South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
With your contact profile, I hope that you can take care of the amount
involved. I have some huge amount of money, which I inherited from my dead
husband a few months ago. My husband's tragedy occurred when the Zimbabwean
government took our farm from us. My husband was murdered in
Zimbabwe and I am the only left two wives, so I am willing to leave South
Africa for any place abroad.
My fund is presently deposited with a Security Company without Disclosing
the contents of the box to the Security Firm, and I would like you to help
me transfer this money overseas pending investment. The amount deposited is
( Forty Million United States Dollars) US$40 Million. In consideration of
your assistance, I will offer you, upon acceptance To this proposal 30% of
the total sum and 10% has mapped out to cover all sundry expenses both
parties might incur, locally or internationally, during the course of this
transaction. and the remaining 60% will be for me and my only son for our
life investment in your country.

I will relate to you my financial advisor particulars upon receipt of your
approval for more information and fell free to ask questions you consider
relevant. The confidentiality of this proposal will be highly
appreciated. Thank as we await your urgent response.

Best Regards,

MRS.JANET OMAHA.

_________________________________________________________________
Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za