These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 30, 2007

CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRUST

From: DO NOT BETRAY ME - mbetugod@netscape.net

From: Francis Mbetu.
Oranje Nassau Building,
188 Schoeman Street,
Pretoria, South Africa.

My Dear,

I am Mr Francis Mbetu; I trained and work as an external auditor for
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) South Africa, working as part of a bigger team
that covers the entire South Africa region.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming a next of kin to his
fund in my bank. The amount is $50Million and banking
regulation/legislation in South-Africa demands that I notify the fiscal
authorities after three years. The above set of facts underscores my
reason to seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin to
the deceased. This funds will be approved and release in your favor as
the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate
with me in one accord.

I have all the legal details of my deceased client that will facilitate
our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and
ultimately transfer of the $50M.Consequently, my proposal is that I will
like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin of the funds
deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant, I
cannot operate a foreign account.

The proceeds of this account valued at $50 million dollars can be paid
to you and then you and I can share the money, 50% to me and 40% for you
and 10% for miscellaneous expenses that might arise. I would want you to
understand that this is a DEAL.

Do contact me immediately whether or not you are interested in this
deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign
partner to carry out this deal. But where you are interested, contact me
only through my private email address below for more details as time is
of the essence in this business.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your
country.
Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email and phone mostly.
Awaiting your urgent reply via email: mbetugod@netscape.net
Thanks and my regards.
Mr Francis Mbetu.

_______________________________________________________________
ICQ - You get the message, anywhere!
Get it @

http://www.icq.com