These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dearest one

From: mmkazo1@terra.es - mmkazo1@terra.es

Dearest one,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise.

My name is Mike Kazo from Cote d’Ivoire, I am the son of Mr. Paulo Kazo who was a fame merchant of cacao, gold and diamonds during his days.

I need your assistance to claim and invest my inherited wealth ($10 million, Ten United States dollars) that is in custody of a private security company here in the Netherlands, which was deposited by my late father before his death.

I will offer you 15% of the total sum for your noble
assistance and 5% for any expenses that you will
insure on the process of this transaction, like phone
calls and others.

Please Contact me privately if you are honest
and willing to assist me without any betrayal of trust.

Email: mikekazop@yahoo.es

Yours Truly,

Mike Kazo.


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu