These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FROM DAVID /CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

From: iso-8859-1?q?david=20nneke - davidnneke11@orangemail.es

Dear Good Friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Japan who is an investor and international business merchant. Presently I'm in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds from Benin Republic despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact my Clerical Secretary. Presently his contact is: Name: MR KOLLINS YOUNG Email: kollinsyoung11@myway.com Contact him immediately and request him to send you the total sum of $1,200,000.00 (One Million Tow hundred US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. My partner has taken His 25% as per our agreement. Out of my own (75%) portion of this fund, I have allocated this $1,200,000.00 for your compensation in kind appreciation. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and get in touch with my secretary MR KOLLINS YOUNG and instruct him how to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all we passed through at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and feasibility study which I and my new partner are having at hand. I might not be chanced to my emails but I will try to keep in touch. I am still interested in the Real Estate business investment. Do not hesitate to signify to me if there is any investment opportunity in your area. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so you can contact him today and he will send the amount ($1,200,000.00) to you without any delay. With best regards DR DAVID NNEKE Pan-Africa Mortgage Finance

¿Quieres viajar a buen precio? Te lo ponemos fácil. Entra y descúbrelo