These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

urgent get back to me asap

From: Nonny Ofidoa - nonnyofidoa@yahoo.co.uk

From the desk of the principal
attorney in Leasehold Conveyancing
and Freehold Conveyancing
McMillan Williams solicitors
Thornton Heath,1 Heath Road
Thornton Heath Surrey CR7 8NF
london,uk.

Attention Dear,

Compliments of the day to you. I must solicit your
confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting
you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual
benefit. I am Barr. Nonny Ofidoa. (esq)personal
attorney to late ENGR Gaston waugh, and also legal
practitioner.My service covers individuals corporate
bodies and institutions.I also represent Government
Departments as an External Solicitor.My client,late
ENGR Gaston waugh,was killed with his entire family in
a fatal accident sparing none of their lives some
years ago.

Before his death,I assisted him in the deposit of
some funds with a Security company for safekeeping.
The funds have remained unclaimed since his death, and
such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to
the treasury as a matter of policy. Considering the
lack of success in my bid tolocate any of his
relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your
consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to
my deceased client.

I am contacting you for two reasons.Firstly, you both
share the same foreign background,which makes the
claim mostcredible.Secondly,I strongly believe that
the Security Company does not deserve to inherit the
funds.These reasonsn led to my resolve to claim the
funds,which was why I contacted you.

With your permission,I will proceed to establish
you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to my late
Client.As soon as this is done,you will then give
instructions to the Security Company,to transfer the
deposited funds into another account you will
provide,after which we shall then share the
funds upon agreed terms.When I receive your response,I
will provide you with Further details.

You can Get back to me with this
Email:nonnyofidoa@yahoo.co.uk
I await for your reply [ASAP]

Regards

Barr. Nonny Ofidoa.[ESQ].


___________________________________________________________
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk