These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

GOD BE WITH YOU

From: MRS TANNI ALI - mrstanni_ali1960@yahoo.it

My Dear ,
Greetings in the name of the Almighty.I got your e mail through the net
during a search for an individual to assist me in actualising the claim of
my deposited funds from a security company.Sincerely I dont know you before
but I believe that we will come to a good rapoor as time goes on.I am Mrs
Tanni Ali from Libya. I was married to Late Engnr.Fred Ali of blessed memory
who was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died
on 12 september 2005. We were married for nine years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.After his death
I have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late
Husband was alive he deposited $15.5 million with a Security Company in
Ghana.
Recently, my doctor told me that I have few months to live due to my acute
cancer that disturbs me most. Having known my condition I have decided to
donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or to a devoted and God
fearing individual that will utilize this money to the Glory of the
Almighty. I want this individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund
charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows.I took this
decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.My
husbands only brother and relatives are into enemity and individual crisis
and I don't want a situation where this money will be used carelessly with
disregard.
Please,you can aswell pray for me to recover as your efforts may go a long
way in uplifting my spirit. I am not allowed any telephone communication by
the doctors because of my health condition.
As soon as I receive your reply,I shall give you further directives on what
to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I am on bond with you to
offer you 20% of the total money as compensation after the funds have been
successfully claimed and transfered to your destination.Other fringe
benefits too will be added to you after proper investment is made by you.I
will also by the assistance of my late husbands Lawyer issue a letter of
authority to the Deposit/security Company authorizing them that the said
fund be willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to
you to enable the claim.Immediate attention and claim is required because I
dont know what my health condition will result to. Untill I hear from you,my
dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
Remain blessed.
Mrs.Tanni Ali.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01