These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

REPLY ME

From: MADAM SABINA LAZE - mrs_sabina_laze@yahoo.com

I am madam Sbina Laze suffering from cancerous ailment,I was married
to Engineer Williams Laze an Englishman who is dead.Before my husbands
death he deposited the sum of 3 Million [three Million Great Britain
Pounds Sterling in two truck boxes,with a security firm here in united
kindom. Presently my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live
due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided to
donate this funds to you and want you to use this gift which comes from
my husbands effort to funds the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
destitute since I do not have any child . As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact to my attorney who will help you secure this funds
from the security company.
My private email:mrs_sabina_laze@yahoo.com

Madam Sbina Laze