These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OUR CHANCE

From: Collins Mark - collmark003@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Collins Mark, an Attorney at Law, personal attorney to a National
of your country, who worked with Mobil Oil Plc. in Zimbabwe, hereinafter
shall be referred to as my client.

On September 9, 2001, my client and his wife made a business trip to New
York and never returned up till now. I, to the best of my knowledge believe
that my client and the wife must be among the thousands of victims of the
September 11 attack since he has business schedule to the world trade centre
that very day of the attack, no doubt about it. Since then, I have made
several inquiries to your Embassy here in Harare to locate any of my client?s
extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the internet to see if any member of his family could be located or
traced hence I contacted you for bearing exactly same family name with him.
I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds and property left
behind by my client before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable
by the bank where he has big deposits. Particularly, the bank where the deceased
had an account valued at about (US$4.5m) Four million and Five hundred thousand
United States Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the "Next of Kin"
or have the account confiscated within the next 48 working days. Since I
have been unsuccessful locating the relatives for seven years now, I seek
your consent to present you as the ?Next of Kin? to the deceased so that
the funds will be paid into your bank account, then we can share it on 50%
each side for onward investment in your country.

All necessary legal documents that can be used to back-up the claims will
be provided. What I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangements that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Please do get back to me as soon as possible through my private email address,collinsmk001@yahoo.co.uk
while my phone number will be furnished to you in my next mail if you will
be interested so that I will let you know the steps to be taken to actualise
the repatriation/payment of the fund.

Best Regards,

Barr. Collins Mark.
Principal Attorney,
Group Attorneys.
Legal Building,
1-5 Presidential Road,
Harare, Zimbabwe