These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello Friend

From: henry m schot - henryschot3@aidiary.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Henry Schot. I work with SNS Bank in the Netherlands

(www.snsbank.nl) as a group head, treasury department. In the discharge

of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained

dormant for three good years now with a total sum of Twelve Million

United State Dollars in it [$12 Million USD].

On my personal investigation, I discovered that the account holder died

in car crash accident with his entire member family who should be the

next of kin. I am writing you so that we can work together to remit this

amount of money into your own private and personal account. I will

present you to my bank as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased;

hence the depositor is a foreigner and has no trace to be found after

several attempts were made.

It is simple work, which will take a short while to process,Aside this,

bank management will confiscate this amount as unclear effect and send

it back to the Netherlands Deposit Insurance Cooperation Account.

If I hear from you, I will detail you more about the money and the

operational method we can use to effect the remittance of the money

directly into your desired/located bank account.

I want you to know that this business is for our mutual benefits I have

therefore agreed to give you 40% of the total amount while 55% comes to

me, set aside 5% for expenses that may occur during the transaction

process.

I will also use my upper position to make sure that all the process

goes successfully without any hitch.

I will await your urgent response.Please for security reasons,I want

you to reply to my alternative email box: henryschot@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Henry Schot

[Chief Head Treasury Department SNS Bank ,Den Haag Office].


Powered by Artificial Intelligence Diary. visit: http://www.aidiary.com


Private and Secure Diary, Email and No Spam, Register Now (Free