These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

URGENT MESSAGE

From: Barrister Nelson Okaigbo - barri_nokaigbo@mixmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Nelson Okaigboa Solicitor and an Advocate of the supreme
Court of Nigeria, I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Alan Smith, an Expertrate,
who was a consultant with shell development Oil Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 2001, my client and his wife were involved in a car
Accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they lost there
Lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries
As to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved abortive.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet, to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I decided
To contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at about
(US$11.5m) that was left behind by my client (Alan Smith) with the (Bank Phb
Nig Plc) before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Consequently, The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have
The account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I Have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2 years
now, I hereby seek your consent to act as the next of kin to the deceased,
the proceeds of this account valued At (US$11.5 million dollars) can be paid
to you and then you and I can share The money.55% to me and 40% to you,
while 5% should be for expenses or Tax as your government may require.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this
Project. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us succeed without
Any hitch. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
Arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Please do get in Touch with me by my E-mail address: barri_nokaigbo@voila.fr

Thanks as I look forward to your anticipated maximum co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Barrister Nelson Okaigbo. (Esq.)
Telephone=== 234-1-8705198


---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz