These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Waiting to hear from you

From: Princess Sophia Williams Ajana - princess_ajana2005@yahoo.com

Good day and Compliments,

I got your contact from the internet, and picked interest to write you.I am a female student of University of Nigeria, Lagos. I am 24 yrs old.

My father died and left me and my younger brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him before he died. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my younger brother is still a kid and my mother is not literate enough to know my entire father's wealth.

He left $7,350,000 (Seven million Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars) with a Finance Company in London United Kingdom and I don't know how to start up with the wholething and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and his name, which they are planning to do without my concept because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will surely help me invest this money. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you will sincerely help us in this business and another 10% interest of annual income to you, for handling this business for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you will handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will link you to The Finance Company in London for further agreement.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quickly as possible, I am ready to prove the Legitimacy of this transaction as Princess Sophia Williams Ajana of Ogoni
Kingdom, Rivers State.

Please Indicate your interest to fully assist me By providing the bellow informations.

NAME:........................
CONTACT ADD: ..........
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:....................
OCCUPATION STATUS:.................
COMPANY NAME:......................
AGE:..........................
SEX:..........................
TEL................. ..........
FAX:........................

Yours Sincerely,

Princess Sophia Williams Ajana