These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Contact me

From: Tony Kofi - tony_kf3@yahoo.co.uk

From:Mr.Tony
Nationality:Ghana

Attn:

I am the regional manager of International commercial Bank (ICB) Kaneohe Branch Ghana. As the regional manager of the bank, it's my duty to send financial reports to my head office in the capital city of Accra. On the course of the last year 2006 end of the year's report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Eight Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars(8,550.000.00).
Belonging to Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong who died with his wife and their only daughter on February 16,1998 in a plane crash,of which my head Office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since then PLACED this fund on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.Please View
this website:http://www.CNN.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part with 15% of this fund to you. I do need to assure you that there is practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.I really count on you as i have not disclose to any body this information so am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Mr.Tony.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today