These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FROM:NELSON DOMINC

From: Nelson Dominic - nelsondominic_4@yahoo.com.hk

FROM:NELSON DOMINC.

Coventry Road, Sheldon
Birmingham B26 3PU,
London, UK.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment in whatever
form, rather, it is intended to contact your esteemed self, following
the knowledge of your high repute and trust worthiness. Firstly, I must
solicit your confidentiality. I know that a proposal of this magnitude
will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that it is made in good faith and will be of mutual benefit.
I am Barr.Nelson Dominic (Solicitor.), the personal attorney to Mr.
Mike Scott, who used to work with Multi-Billion Dollar oil Firm in
Russia. my client and his entire family were involved in a Plane crash
and all died in that accident. I have since made several enquiries to your Embassy, in a bid to locate any relation of my client,

and these efforts of mine have not been productive. I then decided to look for who's ever my mind will trust over the internet, and came across you which is why I have contacted you to assist me in securing the money before they are declared as unclaimed
and unserviceableby the Finance House where they have been lodged for
safekeeping. I am particularly interested in securing the fund lodged
with a Finance Firm inEurope with the sum of EU 15:5 MILLION EUROS.
This is because the said Finance Firm has issued a notice to me,

unequivocally instructing me to produce the Next of Kin /Beneficiary to
the said accountwithin the next ten official working days or have the
account confiscated.Considering my lack of success in my bid to locate
his relatives, I solicityour consent to enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my deceasedclient. The funds will then be transferred to you as the beneficiary andshared according to a proposed sharing pattern of 25% to you,45% for meand 25% for charity homes presented by you, while 5% should be for incidentalexpenses that Government may required either in your country ormine.

I haveall necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the
authenticity of this transaction. I will pursue and obtained all legal
documents that will back up the claim of the fund to you as the next of
kin,and I will justrequire your understanding/cooperation to enable us
achievesuccess within alegitimate arrangement, eliminating any
liability resultingfrom any breachof the prevalent laws.

Best regards,

Barr. Nelson Dominc (Esq.)

____________________________________________________________________________
Powered by Australian Nursing Professionals.
Be the one of the first to try the New and Live Mail.
http://www.anp.net.au