These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PLEASE REPLY FAST

From: MR. WONDAY KUMBA - gtbn002@yahoo.dk

PLEASE REPLY FAST
FROM: MR.WONDAY KUMBA,
HEAD; Treasury/ Credit Unit
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.

PRIVATE E-MAIL CONTACT: gtbn002@yahoo.dk

Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business
proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on
the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been
greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because
it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured
medium of communication. However, this correspondence is
purely private, and it should be treated as such.

I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all
what you may think of. I am MR. WONDAY KUMBA , the HEAD of
TREASURY/ CREDIT UNIT in the GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.
NIGERIA. I am contacting you based on Trust and
confidentiality that will be attached to this deal. The
Management and the Legal department of our BANK (GUARANTY
TRUST BANK PLC. NIGERIA) in a
recent meeting, recommended that the account of MR. ROBERT
FINKELSTEIN, who was one of my branch depositor, should be
declared Dormant and confisticated the depositor's fund to
the Bank Treasury according to Nigeria Banking and
Financial law.

He is a foreigner based in Nigeria, unfortunately He is
late as he was amongst those that was Killed in the recent
WARRI CRISIS as you can confirm through this website
http://www.worldpress.org/Africa/1083.cfm
He is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar
account with the sum of US$35M (Thirty Five MillionUnited
States Dollars Only) deposited in the account. In fact it
happened that since her death, the next of kin of the
dollar account holder (the brother) has not show up for
the claim. This is where I am interested on and this is
where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the
relation of the deceased, I will give you necessary
Assistance and perfect the Legal Authentication documents
which will officially recognise you as a relation to the
deceased. Then, I will give you the contact of the Payment
Authority and you will write an application for the claims
as the Next of Kin to Late MR. ROBERT FINKELSTEIN.

I shall guide you with all diligence and legal processes
to ensure the smooth perfect success of this transaction
and the Funds (US$35Million) must be transfered into your
own bank account in your country as the newly approved
beneficiary. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I
kept this information secret to myself until now that I am
contacting you. In view of the fact that the deceased
customer is a foreigner (from a different country), it is
Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner
who will pose as a next-of-kin. I will use my exalted
position in this Bank to present you as his Next of Kin as
you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Money
(US$35Million) will be Safely transfered into your own
bank account in your country.

Before I made up my mind to contact you, I have concluded
every
arrangement to ensure that you receive the funds
successfully as the next of kin. Please include your
telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail
and I will give you more information as soon as you
indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction.
We will use our positions to get all internal
documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures
will last only 5 working days to get the fund retrieved
successfully Without trace even in future.

Please I need the following:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. HOME ADDRESS / COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
4. BANK ACCOUNT (WHERE YOU WILL WANT THE MONEY TO BE
TRANSFERED INTO)
5. YOUR AGE AND SEX.

The transaction will be done successfully and smoothly
completed via email and phone. You don't need to come to
my country. Send your full name, address and telephone
number to me via email urgently today so that I will call you for
discussions.
I PROMISE that you must be happy and
shall rejoice greatly soonest for cooperation with me in
this transaction. After successful conclussion of this
transaction, we shall share the money 50-50 (50% for you
and 50% for me). Please send your reply to this my private
email if you want me to reply your mail
(gtbn002@yahoo.dk).

Yours truly,

MR.WONDAY KUMBA,
HEAD; Treasury/ Credit Unit
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC