These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MY FATHER IS DUBIOUS AND HENPECKED

From: DO NOT BETRAY ME - mbetugod1@netscape.net

45 RICHARD AVE.INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT,DURBAN-SOUTH AFRICA.Dear Friend,I m Kingsley Zuma, the first son of the dismissedVice President of South Africa, Jacob Zuma who wascurrently and shamefully sacked by the order of thePresident Thabo Mbeki for his involvement in corruptpractices of taking bribes and Stealing of GovernmentFund totaling $173m and unlawfully enrichment of self.My father was dubious and henpecked. I must confess. He made hismoney from mismanagement of Government fund, kickbacksand over invoicing of contract sums awarded in variousMinistries. I always advised him to resist but hewould not listen. He took all his advice from mystepmotherwho always supports all his deeds because she is fullyin charge of his affairs since the death of my mother.I have personally discovered the sum $30m in secretknown to me alone which I want to transfer out of thiscountry to help buildup myself, before the FederalGovernment, who is doing everything possible toconfiscate both fund and
properties owned by my fatherand all those that are involved in the dirty acts.I need your assistance, which must includeaccommodating of the fund in your country and alsoyour assistance on acquisition of residential buildingin your country and investing into profitableventures. More so investing some percentage into anyFoundation that caters for upbringing of lessprivileged children all over the world.I want you to help me. I promised to give you 30% of thetotal sum than another corrupt Government Official confiscatingthe whole that will be too bad on my side since nobody would protect myinterestin the family. Nobody protects my interest in thefamily when he was in Office as the Vice Presidenthow much less now that he is shamefully removed andunder surveillance. Like I said earlier yourassistance is highly and urgently needed, not just onthe accommodation of fund alone, but also you adviceon investment and residential acquisition.At the conclusion of this business, I
promised to giveyou very reasonable percentage for your assistance andfor maintaining of confidentiality of the issuebecause the people here and the system of financialinstitutions in place is the scum of the earth. I needdecent person of transparent contents of character, totransact with. Contact me immediate through my e-mailaddress for more details.Best Regards,KINGSLEY ZUMA.REMAINED BLESSNOTE:Use mbetugod1@netscape.net" for replies

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com