These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HI

From: s h - sarahh_hhendrich@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I beg your attention to enable me present this lucrative proposal; I am
a Zimbabwean Europe with the objective to search and establish
a business contact to enable me invest/manage a reasonable sum of money.
Factors influencing my investment project abroad seem to necessitate
this attempt to solicit for your assistance in the management of the sum of
US$12.000.000 00 (Twelve million dollars) inherited from my father's
collapsed venture.

My father was a rich farmer; he made his wealth from mechanized
agriculture in Zimbabwe but later was victimized by the president Robert
Mugabe's
land reform program that has disrupted the country's economy.

My father Mr. Michael Hendrich was assassinated on 17/12/02 by unknown
gunmen for allegedly supporting the minority white farmers in my country;
which in the real case, my father was protesting to defend the acquisition
of
our farm lands.

This issue has reached its climax that we have forfeited all our
belongings to save our lives abroad. The recent Commonwealth summit in
Nigeria
focused on this issue.


Fortunately, before my father's death, he deposited the above stated
sum in a financial house in Europe. This money stands as the only family
treasure we could inherit from my father's old-aged venture.
To make a judicious use of these funds, my mother and I decide to
invest part of this money in any lucrative sector in any country with a
stable
economy like yours. For your assistance to nurture this project, we propose
you
25% of the total sum which is US$3.000.000.00 (three million dollars).
Our family lawyer has made all necessary arrangement to facilitate the
transfer of the funds meant to finance this project as soon as a
compromise is drawn with any person we present as partner.


In anticipation of your co-operation, please consider the necessity
that compelled me to present this demand irrespective that we had no former
relationship.

Cordially yours,

SARAH HENDRICH

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01