These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HELLO

From: jane awa - jane_awa@africamail.com

Avenue 12 Rue 47 ABIDJAN
DANANI REFUGEE
CAMP, ABIDJAN
REPUBLIC OF COTE-D'IVOIRE


Dear,

Good Day and God bless as I introduce my self to you with all faith and hope you will understand me and not to betray me at the end.

I have the intention to introduces myself to you My name is JANE ADAMS the only daughter and my brother's name is DENIS ADAMS the only son .I am deaf i cannot talk but my small brother can talk my sickness was from my childhood when i fall sick.We are the children of late CHIEF BENSON ADAMS. I am 18 years old, our father died about 1 year ago on the 5th of April 2006, in a gold mine in MENDE, Republic of Sierre Leone . He was into legal gold mining, he has succeeded in saving $7.2 millions dollars (seven million two hundredthousand U.S. Dollars) during his Business on Gold, before he went on a trip to Republic of Cote D' Ivoire near by country to our country to save his money for security reasons because of the political problem in our country. Unfortunately he is dead and I will not want the money to
be kept like that without any investment purpose . so I am contacting you with full trust that you will not let us down .

We need help from you to help us transfer this money to your country for investment and
who will be sincere to invert us to his country with out cheating us or doing bad to us on my arrival with my brother, I'm willing to give you 30% of the money after the transfer of the moneyand 5% extra for any expense you incurs in this transaction, please mail us immediately urgent to know your stands before looking else where you're the first person we are contacting and also send your phone number as soon as possible to enable us to beat the said time.

Now permit us to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help us as your own person?

2. Can we completely trust you?

3. Hope our percentage offer is good accepted by you?

Please, Treat this email confidential and get back to us as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Jane and Denis

---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail


---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers