These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Stanley Collins - stanlcollins@yahoo.fr

From Stanley Collins
Blk B 654, Lot 204,
Rue de Jardin
Cocody Abidjan - Cote D'Ivoire ,

Dearest one,
My name is Stanley Collins, I am 17yrs old a citizen of Cote divoire and the only son of late Mr and Mrs Bellamy Collins, My late parents were killed by the rebels in my home town Bouake,the second economic capital of Cote D'ivoire during the recent political crisis on 2nd January 2006.

My parents were a wealthy cocoa merchant before they met their sudden death, after my fathers business trip from Antwerp Belgium, to negotiate on a cocoa and gold business which he wanted to invest, a week after he came back to Bouake,he was attacked with my mother by the rebels, which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in hospital on that fateful afternoon.27TH January 2006,I didn't know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew that he was going to die. He disclosed to me that he deposited the sum of $6, 000, 000, 00 US Dollars in a bank here in Abidjan-Cote d'ivoire , and instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy partner, to help me transfer this money out so that I should leave this country because of my safety.

Hence I contacted you, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. I am urgently soliciting for your assistance to help me to transfer this money out from Abidjan to your safe account abroad,so that we will invest it in any meaningful lucrative business in your country, because this is my only hope in life, I am waiting anxiously to hear from you, so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction, write to me for more discussion and try to send your contact to me such as phone and fax number for easier communications.
Thanks for your kind attention.
Yours sincère
Stanley Collins.

Windows Live Spaces : créez votre blog à votre image