These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: mbano wanaga - mbano_wanaga_ga@yahoo.com

DEAR SIR/MADAN
My Name is Mbano Wanaga.
This mail may come to you as a surprise base on the fact that, we have not
met .I got your contact from a directory in search for a reliable
personality that could understand our situation to help us.
I am a Zimbabwe citizen presently taking refugee in GHANA. Due to crises in
my country coupled with the assassination of my late father MR Desmond
Wanaga
who was killed by PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE war veteran association who are
calling for the white collection of farm land from all white settlers which
is wrong.

My father due to his stand over these issues fell out with the ruling party
of PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE. Now myself and my kid sister and my mother had
to flee
from our country to find refuge here in GHANA. Before the death of my father
he was a major dealer of Diamond and Merchandise .
He secretly moved these funds acquired from various sales in a trunk-box and
deposited it in a security deposit company in Ghana. But at the time of
deposit
he told the security company that it is family valuables that are contained
in the TWO (2)trunkboxes.
The total amount contained in the boxes is $20 MILLION USD. unknowingly to
the security company. We need a trust worthy and experience person that will
help us to invest this money in your country and take us as one family and
will also buy a house for us over there where we can live safely.

We are prepared to give you 20% of the money for that assistance. We are
expecting to hear from you. waiting you for your anticipated cooperation.
Should you be interested please send me your,
1,Full names,
2,private Telephone and Fax number.
3,current residential address,
AND YOU CAN READ FROM THE WEBSITE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/05/03/zimbabwe.01/index.html
And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
(mbano _wanaga_ ga@yahoo.com) and finally after that I shall provide you
with more details of this operation.

Best Regards,
Mbano Wanaga,
FROM THE FAMILY.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f