These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CONSIDER MY URGENT REQUST

From: rosi kabila - rosi_kb2@excite.com

Dear,

I hope this will not come as a surprise to you. But it is because of the
nature of what is happening to me and my family urged me to contact you. I
had already sent to you this same letter two weeks ago, but I am not sure if
it did get to you since I have not heard from you.

I am Ms Rosi Kabila, the daughter of the former head of state president of
Congo-Kinshasha (former Zaire) Mr.Laurent Desire Kabila. I got your
particulars when i was saerching for my father's friend abroad; However, I
am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential
Business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us.

Before I go into further details, please be informed that I am writing
without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this
transaction. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained all
through. I have the sum of USD8.5 Million from a secret Sale of Diamond by
my father before he was assassinated by one of his body Guard (Rashid) on
January 16th 2001, which I will like you to receive on my Behalf due to
security reasons, as my narration below will explain. But before I continue
be well informed that your share in this transaction has been calculated at
30% of the total sum of USD$8.5M, 5% for expenses and the rest for my Family
and me.

My father as a real African traditionalist was a polygamist thereby having
married so many wives, and my mother being the second wife of my father, my
stepbrother Joseph, who is thecurrentpresident of my country, is the son of
the first wife and he does not have any knowledge about this deal.
Already president Joseph is using his power to sit on all the money and
private property, which my father left behind for the whole family. Now my
mother and I are left with nothing in the inheritance of my late father's
wealth. Our situation is seriously critical that we need your assistance to
help us receive these funds overseas for proper investment.

Let me quickly assure you the 100% safe proof of this transaction because
the diamond sales are packaged from the onset in a pattern that shows no
direct trace or linkage with us (Kabila family). At present the money is in
cash and is secured in a security firm as family Treasures, as I don't want
to deposit the money in a financial institution for fear of the funds being
confiscated the consignment will be released within seven (7) days of my
being in receipt of your replyVia my email address above only for security
reasons.

I am waiting for your swift and favourable response, and in case you have
any question(s), do not hesitate to contact me through my email.

Best Regards,

Ms Rosi Kabila

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp