These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CRY FOR HELP

From: amina fedlixx - mrs_amina_fedlix2007@yahoo.com

ATTEN:Dear,

With due respect

I am Mrs Amina Fidelix the wife to late Mr.Mike Fidelix, Having gone through
your profile, I am convinced and will pleased to contact you for some
assistance and business relationship.I am a widow, who live in BURKINA FASO.
I have a daughter who is the joy of my life.

My late husband was a loving, caring and hard working business man who died
unfortunately in a war IN ABIJAN Before the sudden death of my beloved
husband and father of my daughter, he intended to establish a business in
europe with the sum of $18.5million united states dollars,but
unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.

Following his death, his family members are telling me that I am not
entitled to iherit his property (Assets and fund) because i am a woman and
my offspring is a female as well ,according to some barbaric traditional
laws here in burkina faso (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a
man's property, but I and my child will be cratered for by the late husband
family will take over the management of his business and other properties.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $18.5 million united states
dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing
a business in the United States.

This fund was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family .It is me
and the Manager of the bank is aware of this fund, so I have discussed this
matter with the Manager that I want this fund personally and he agreed based
on some compensation.

According to the Manager, the best way to secure this fund is to transfer it
to a foreign account outside BURKINA FASO for safe-keeping, later it will be
used for business establishment with your advice and assistance, which I
will also come over to your country.At this juncture, I and the Manager
needs your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank account, so
that this fund can be transferred into it within (14)working days as soon as
I hear your positive response,However, I and the Manager has agreed to give
you 30% of the fund as a reward for your sincere assistance and the
remaining 70% of the fund will be for us(I and my daughter).looking forward
to hear good response.


THANK'S AND GOD BLESS

SINCERELY

Mrs Amina Fidelix

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f