These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IN RESPECT AND REGARDS!!! I AM VERY GLAD I FOUND YOU

From: Jordan Louis - jordanlouis_priv@yahoo.ca

IN RESPECT AND REGARDS!!! I AM VERY GLAD I FOUND YOU.
Mr. Mr.Jordan Louis
Branch Accountant,
United Bank for Africa Bank Plc
Lagos Nigeria,
Email: (jordanlouis_priv@yahoo.ca)

Attention Mr/Mrs
Why NIGERIA'S PLANES CRASH
Nigeria has faced numerous airline crashes arising from poorly
maintained equipment, overworked and lean flight

Hello and how are you doing today friend? I just hope all is well with
you and hope this email meets you and your family in a good perfect condition.
With all pleasure i present this to you, for this is legitimately legal and
straight forward with your trust needed to abide to it confidentially

I am an Accountant with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A) My name is Mr.
Mr.Jordan Louis a Banker. I am the personal Account Manager to Engineer
Williams of your country, who used to work with shell Development Company in
Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 4th may 2002, my client,
his wife, and their three children were involved in a plane crash Kano,
northern Nigeria, kano state,en-route Abuja (The Capital City).
All occupants of the plane member where lost their lives.

Unfortunately on this same flight were other dignitaries like the Nigerian Sports
Minister
and a host of others. The following websites could be referenced:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html
http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/2002/05/06/stories/2002050600451500.htm
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/05/05/stories/2002050503070101.htm
Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any
of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over
the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I
have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the UNITED BANK FOR
AFRICA (U.B.A).

Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($ 84 Million US
Dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 to 3 years now, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same
last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($ 84 Million US
Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money.40%to me and
55% to you. 5% will set aside for defrayal of any expenses that may be
incurred locally and internationally in course of the transfer.

An attorney will be contracted to help us revalidated and notarize all
the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. further more, i will also like
to get your personally information?s in full for urgent contacts of guide
lines to be pass across to you by me from my bank when needed just like I have
done, as this will help us come successfully in this transaction.
1, Full Name: Mr.Jordan Louis
2, Telephone Number: code of dial (+2348080342563)
3, Occupation: personal Account Manager
4, Age: 56
5, Present Home Address:366 A1 Lane Jackson island Lagos Nigeria
Email: (jordanlouis_priv@yahoo.ca )

have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Jordan Louis