These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Private Letter/To........... Toole

From: Gabrel Koojo - gabrel_koojo@graffiti.net

Barr Gabrel Koojo Esq,
Koojo Associates Chamber's
14,Rue Du Bouluvards
Lome Togo West Africa

Attention Please:

After a discreet but through research,and based on the impressive information by your profile through the web site,I am with absolute confidence in the legality and intergrity of your person to present this business and seek for your assistance on trust and sense of purpose.

Briefly,I am Barrister Gabrel Koojo,a solicitor at law,personal attorney to late Engr.Santos A.Toole, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo.Here in after shall be referred to as my client.On December 25th,2003,my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a plane crash accident in Cotonou,Benin Republic. Please check site:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

About 111 passengers lost their lives in the accident.Since then I have made several enquiries to his country's embassey here in Lome-Togo to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to contact you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$14.5( Fourteen million Five Thousand US dollars) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this amount was deposited.The said Security Finance Firm has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next thirty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since I have not been able to locate any of my client's relatives,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you,as the fund cannot be claimed without the assistance of a foreigner who will act as a next of kin to my deceased client.Therefore,on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information and all the legal documents needed to back you up for claim will be duely and legally procured in your name and favour.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

You should please contact me immediately as soon as you go through the message in the hope that we can enter into a good business venture.

Best Regards,

Barrister Gabrel Koojo.


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses