These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

GREETINGS, FROM MASTER ELVIS KUKUH

From: Elvis Kukuh - elviskukuh@katamail.com

GREETINGS, FROM MASTER ELVIS KUKUH. DANANE REFUGEE CAMP, C/O ROCK OF AGES EVANGELICAL MINISTRY.ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE. (Formally Ivory Coast).

My dear one, I am Master Elvis Kukuh, from Republic of SIERRA LEONE. I am an orphan being that I lost my parents couple of years ago. My father was the Director of the Diamond & Cocoa Exporting Board until his untimely death. He was assasinated by the Rebels following the Political Uprising in our country, SIERRA LEONE. Before his death, he deposited the sum of US$15.5Million (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars) in one of the Commercial Bank's here in Abidjan, Cote d`Ivoire, for the purchase of Machinery equipements that will be used in producing Chocolate and it's allied products. Based on my condition, the detreorating state of my health and coupled with the fact that I am a refugee in Abidjan, I want you to do me a favour in retreiving this money out from the Bank's custody, on my behalf, and save it into your personal account in your country or in any other safer place you deem necessary, as the beneficiary and my late husband's foreign business partner. I have plans to invest this money in your country, preferably on Real Estate business, Cocoa/Coffee export or into an Industrial production that will be profit oriented, under a joint partnership venture with you. This is my reason for writting this mail to you. So, if you are hummane, touched and willing to help and assist me, please indicate your interest in replying as quickly as possible. I have mapped out 20% of this amount as a reward for whoever that will assist me in retrieving this money out from the Bank and transfer the money to his/her account, on my behalf. All the relevant documents proof of the deposited money at the Bank, are intact with me. I am going to send them to you for your reference, confirmation and file record before we can proceed, if you indicate your interest and willingness to help me. Thanks and God bless you. Your's sincerely, Master Elvis Kukuh.Tel. +22507870007
_________________________________________________________________
Essayez Live.com et créez l'Internet qui vous ressemble : infos, sports, météo et bien plus encore !
http://www.live.com/getstarted