These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Personal Offer

From: Tina Johnson - tinajohnson_0013@hotmail.com

Good Day.

I am a Bank manager. Mrs. Tina Johnson, I work with one of the biggest bank
in my country and a personal accountant to My Late Client Who works with
Dunkwa Gold Mining Company here in Accra Ghana. As one of the world
recognized Gold miners, Ghana is the largest gold producer in West Africa
with 70 t produced in 2005. Production by small-scale gold
miners increased by 38.46% to 222,762 oz (6,929 kg). (Gold Coast), and he is
known and referred to as my Client.

Unfortunately my customer and his wife and only son were involved in the
Helios Airways Plane crash that occurred on Sunday, 14 August 2005, Larnaca
in Cyprus and Athens. Before his untimely death he had a balance of
($10.5000.000.00 Million) US Dollars in a domiciliary account with the bank.
I was his personal account officer before his death and his wife was the
only mentioned next of kin in his records with the bank. I have been asked
by the bank to present any of his Next of Kin for claim, as his personal
accountant and I have tried without success.

After these unsuccessful attempts failed, I decided to track his Last name
on the Internet to locate any member of his family or his Nationality but
without success, this is why I contacted you. Now my contacts to you is to
assist me in repatriating the fund in his Personal Security Volt before the
Account will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security
Company affiliated with our Bank where he deposited this money valued (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. More importantly,
the finance house where the Deceased my client deposited these huge sums of
money has served me a Write of notice to provide the NEXT OF KIN of my
client or the Account will be confiscated.

Since I have tried and failed on several occasions in locating any of his
Relatives I am now seeking for your consent to present you as the Next of
kin to the deceased since you are Not a Ghanaian by Birth, So that the money
in his account will be paid to you while I will Come over to your country
for the sharing. I will take 50% while you will take 40% and 10% will be for
any expenses during this transaction.

I will get you an attorney to assist you during this transaction, for the
death Certificate and all the necessary legal Documents that can be used to
backup any claim we may need for the smooth free transaction.
All I require is your honest co-operation to Enable us see this Transaction
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and it will
take 10 business working days to complete this transaction.

You are required to send the following information's immediately as to
enable my personal attorney to process the legal documents, they are:

1. Your full names
2. Your contact addresses and nationality.
3. Your age
4. Your private phone and fax number.
5. Your occupation.
6. Your I.D or International passport for my perusal.

Awaiting your urgent reply. You can call me for more update and
clarification.

Respectfully,

Mrs. Tina Johnson
Tel +233 207-624682,
E-MAIL: tina_johnson_002@sify.com
E-MAIL: tina_johnson_004@sify.com

PS. You can also check this website for more information/details about
the plane crash.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4150312.stm

_________________________________________________________________
It's tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline