These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Atavi-mensah Edorh - atav_mens@katamail.com

Dear Friend,

First of all, I want you to Know that this is not a scam mail. Because
based on what is going on all over the internet world,people find it
difficult to beleive things like this any more.If you can guarantee me from
your side your trust and honesty, I will be able to work with you. I will
appreciate if you can come down and see things for yourself before we
proceed and this will make things clearer for us.

I am Atavi-Mensah Edorh, a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney/sole executor to the "WILL" of late client who worked as an
independent oil Business magnate in my country and who died in a car crash
with his immediate family on the 5th of Nov 2004. Since the death of my
client in Nov, 2004,I have written several letters to the embassy with an
intent to locate any of his extended relatives who shall be
claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned Funds and all such efforts have
been to no avail.

After the transaction has been accomplished,40% will be for the person
involved,10% for miscellaneous expenses and the remaining 50% for me. Please
if you feel interested,I crave your indulgence to please contact me
immediately. As I have said earlier, I want you to know that all I need is
your help and support so that we can both carry out this project.

On this note, I wish to present you to the finance company as the
surviving relative to the deceased so that we can put in claims for payment
with your name as the beneficiary of the fund.

I will appreciate if you can send me the following,
1.Your Full Names.
2.Your current Mobile telephone and fax numbers.
3.Your age.
4.Occupation.
5.Your Current address.

This will enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate
division for the release of this sum of money in your favour.I intend to
invest my shares in your country under your management in any viable
business venture. I will send you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Atavi-Mensah Edorh.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f