These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD

From: Mrs. Sara Pau - saliza1952_paul@yahoo.de

Greetings in the name of God, I am Mrs. Sara Paul from Netherlands, 55 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain. My condition is really worst and according to my doctors, I may not live for the next two months. I was was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, He died in a motor accident. Before my husband died, he deposited $3million dollars with a Security Company.The management just wrote me to come and receive the money for keeping it so long or appoint someone to recieve of my behalf or else they will cease is as overdue. but because of my illness,I can't,Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital undergoing treatment for cancer of the breast. can you help me recieve this money and use it for charity