These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Get back to me

From: Charles Brown - cbrown01files@universal.pt

Greetings,

I am Mr. Charles Brown; a Canadian Attorney based in
Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal attorney
to Late Mr. Mark Michelle a citizen of France. Late
Mr. Mark Michelle was a private oil consultant/
contractor with the British Petroleum Corporation
before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as
my client.

On the 21st day of April 2003, my client and his wife
along with their three children were involved in a
ghastly motor accident. All occupants in the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have
made several enquiries from the French embassies to
locate his next of kin or any of his extended
relatives, but all to no avail.

My client made a deposit in a bank at Manchester
valued presently at US$ 18,000,000.00 (Eighteen
Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued
me an official notification to provide his next of kin
or beneficiary by will, otherwise the account will be
confiscated within the next sixty (60) working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of my
late client's relatives for over three (3) years now,
I now seek your consent to permit me present you as
the next of kin/ beneficiary of my late client so that
the proceeds of this account could be transferred to
you.

I am willing to offer you 35% of the total sum as a
reward for your efforts for assisting me, while I take
50% of the total sum. The 5% of the fund will serve as
reimbursement of expenses both local and international
any of us will make in the course of this transaction.
We shall collectively donate the remaining balance of
10% to any Charity Organisation.

Consider this proposal and get back to me as soon as
possible so that I furnish you with more details on
how we shall proceed. Please, provide me with the
following information:

1. Your telephone and fax numbers.
2. Your complete location address.
3. Your identification/occupation.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best regards,

Mr. Charles Brown


___________________________________________________________
Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New Yahoo! Mail http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html