These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Treat as urgent

From: geogs1122@netscape.net - gcgarang@skim.com

Dear Friend,

My name is George Chol Garang , the eldest son of Late Dr. John Garang ,I am presently seeking political asylum in the Netherlands in fear of my live .My late father John Garang was the leader of the Sudan People's Liberation Army that fought the Khartoum government of Sudan for 21years until 09 July 2005 when he was made the first vice president of Sudan after the Kenyan peace accord. Three weeks after(30 July 2005)he was killed when he was returning from Uganda on the Ugandan presidential helicopter who is an ally to the Sudanese president Oman el Bashir during the civil war against the people of south sudan. My late father was set up to believe all is well, My mother received a top secret information to find a way to smuggle me out of the country because the Khartoum Government is planning to kill me.

Oil was discovered in southern Sudan in 1978, which erupted the civil war in 1983
involving the government forces and the Sudan People's Liberation Movement under the leadership of my late father. During the war, the oil wells were control by Sudan People's Liberation Army under the leadership of my late father.

Please do read the website for more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/4735645.stm
http://www.einnews.com/sudan/newsfeed-john-garang
http://john-garang-news.newslib.com/

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to secure my
father's fund deposited in Europe, my Late father's deporsited Sixteen Million United States Dollars cash ($16,000.000.00) now in the custody the vault of a Private Finance firm in Europe. Before my father's death, he told me about the deposit of the funds and he made me promise in case he dies I should find a way to get the funds out and my suffering people of Darfur in the Southern Sudan should benefit from the funds. I have all the documents concerning the deposit of this funds.

I am unable to stand on behalf of my late father because of my situation now as an asylum seeker and my status here as an asylum seeker do not permit me to make any move towards the fund.
For your time and assistance, I have decided that 15% of the total amount will be for your
effort and another 5 % to cover all the expenses that may occur during this business
transaction.

Please do note that I will be waiting to hear from you soonest on the email address below

geogs1122@netscape.net

Thanks and Yours Truly,
George Chol Garang