These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Business Oppotunity

From: Catrina Savimbi - catrinasavimbi168@hotmail.com

From: Mrs .Catrina Savimbi.
#120 Lansdowne Drive London E8 4NF
United Kingdom.

Attn: Ceo/Manager,

I apologized for using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality required for the smooth operation of the transaction. It is with trust that I wish to contact you on this matter concerning the transfer of Twenty Two Million United States Dollars (US$22,000,000.00). I managed to get your contact details through network online here in London as i want to invest in your country. My movement and that of other members of my family has been highly restricted in Angola but happily I was able to move out of Angola and I'm now in London. I am Mrs. Catrina Savimbi, the fisrt Wife of the late leader of Unita Rebel Leader Mr. Jonas Savimbi of Angola who died on the 22nd February 2002.
Please you can visit the website below for more details on my husband death. http://www.empereur.com/angola.htmlBefore the death of my husband he deposited the sum of Twenty Two Million United States Dollars ( US$22,000,000.00 ) in a Security Trust/Financial Institution in London for safe keeping only. I am currently in London as an asylum seeker with my son pending when I get a Foriegn Partner/Investor because the financial laws here in the United Kingdom does not allow us as an asylum seeker to operate any bank account here or to engage in such financial transactions. I have sort for your assistance to retrive the said funds and transfer same to your Country or any other safe place outside United Kingdon for future investment as per your instruction and guidance. Incase if you decided to help me please let me know when will you be able to come to London to have a face to face meeting with my family because there is no time for my family to waste. Please Contact my son immedaitely: Mr.Clement Savimbi on the Telephone number or email address below because he is going to stand for the family on this business transaction.

Mr Clement Savimbi
Telephone: 00 44 703 195 5268
Email: clesavimbi@yahoo.com

Note that you will be giving 40% of the total sum for your assistance while 50% is for me and my family, while remaining 10% will be mapped out for any expencess we may incure. Treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency. Your earliest response would be highly appreciated as I look forward to a benefitting partnership with you. Best regards,
Mrs Catrina Savimbi
For: The Family
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE