These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HANG SENG BANK LTD Funds Investigation

From: Mr John Chan - chan.info108@yahoo.com.hk

HANG SENG BANK LTD,
HONG KONG.
Phone No:+852-8176-4453
Fax No:+852-301-77059.
Email:chan.info108@yahoo.com.hk

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. John C C Chan Chief Executive
Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client a business man made a numbered fixed
deposit of (167,211,702.56 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued
to Twenty
One million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon
maturity several notice was sent to him,even during the war, Four
years ago (2003).
After further investigation it was also discovered that Hamadi Hashem did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his
bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my
office that
no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,Twenty One million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no
one will
ever come forward to claim it.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Hamadi Hashem so that you
will be able
to receive his funds for our mutual benefit.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr. John Chan