These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

LETTER FROM KWAKU PRINCE BOATENG

From: Kwaku Prince Boateng - kwakupboa1005_3@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam;I am PRINCE KWAKU BOATENG of Adansiman village at Obausi in Ghana west Africa, it is with great honor to come in contact with you. This is an opportunity for you, me and my family to be able to meet each other, if only you are willing to help, for things are not really going on smoothly for me, my little sister and mother.My father was Chief OPOKU BOATENG of Adansiman village in Ghana and was the traditional ruler of the area.One Friday in June 2003 morning when my father complained of stomach ache, he was rushed to the hospital and he died there living me, my little sister and my mother all alone. We got to know that it was my father's brother who is my uncle that planned with other's of the ROYAL FAMILY to assassinate my father for him to take over the throne. The Family therefore neglected us and sent us packing from the PALACE. We are now in the capital city ACCRA. I am now in my second year in the University of Ghana(Lagon) and also doing some odd jobs at this same time to be able to take care for my mum and little sister, so life is kind of hard for us.Luckily enough our family lawyer contacted us and told us that my father left 135.12kg of raw Gold and 9, 000.carats of diamond in the care of a security company as an artifact in my name and he is willing to help us retrieve it, but due to financial constraint on our part, we(i, my mother & the family lawyer) came to an agreement to find a foreigner outside and transfer these wealth into his/her account or care, because of the low cost of living we have decided to leave this country and if possible get to be with you in your country and invest these fund and also buy or rent a house to stay over in your country. I and my mother has agreed to give 15% of the wealth out, if you will be willing to assist us. I shall direct you to our family lawyer, then we shall provide you with all the necessary information you need to see.I know the Good LORD ALMIGHTY will touch your heart to do this kind gesture.May GOD Bless You as we get to know each other. Hoping to hear a positive response from you. THANK YOU.YOURS SINCERELYPRINCE .K. BOATENG...
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01