These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From: BODE FRANK - bodefrank3@hotmail.com

Hello Dear ,
I am Mr. Bode Frank an ex-banker and the name of my country is REP OF BENIN. A family friend MRS. Glory Benson who happens to be the wife of a late banker and my former boss intimated me on her intention to invest the sum of US$75M (Seventy Five million U.S. Dollars) in a foreign country, being money left for her family by her late husband who died recently. I advised her to have patience as I will source for a reliable and trust-worthy investor who can receive, invest and manage the money very well for her.
I am soliciting on her behalf for you to help her invest and manage the money properly in your country, her areas of investment interest includes but not limited to real estate and hotel . Should you be interested, please furnish me with your full contact details including phone nr via bodefrank3@hotmail.com
for more clarification, so that I can furnish you with more information for your immediate perusal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me there. Looking forward for your urgent response.
Best Regards, Mr. Bode Frank
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07