These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND PRIVATE CONFIDENTIAL MAIL

From: DR IGE GEORGE - g_bola@yahoo.com

From the desk of Dr George Ige.
Adresss:232 sabongari drive,kano
state, nigeria.
Telephone number:234 803 569 8515.
13th july 2007.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I regret any initial embarrassment my letter might cause you, as we have
not had any correspondence before this time.

My name is DR GEORGE IGE, the eldest son of the slain Attorney General and
Chief Justice of Nigeria, Chief Bola Ige.

I got your contact in my search for a reliable and trustworthy partner who
i can do business with.

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great
assistance to each other.I currently have in my possession the sum of
THIRty-five million US Dollars (USthirty five million) cash which l
intend to specifically in your country although I do not know in which
area yet. This money came as a payback contract deal between my Late
Father and a Russian Firm for a contract executed in the Country's
multi-billion dollars Ministry of Justice Complex in Abuja.

The Russian Partners returned my father's share of USD thirty five
million dollars after his death and it was DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY
COMPANY.

Now after my Dads burial on Friday 11th January 2002 and as the eldest son
of late attorney General, the president and commander in chief of the
armed forces in Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) has asked me to submit
all documents belonging to the Federal Government in my daddy's custody
for easy assessment and replacement of the Attorney General.

In view of this, l acted fast to withdraw the thirty five million
dollarsfrom the company's vault and deposited it in another Security
Company and marked it as film and film materials. I have declared my
father's Security Company bankrupt. There is no record of this money
traceable by the Government because no document exists showing that we
received the money from the Rusians.

Due to the current situation in the country, it has Become quite
impossible for me to make use of this money within.This informs my
decision to transfer the money out of the country for investment.

Please contact me as a matter of urgency to enable us discuss this
transfer in details.I propose a percentage ofthirty percent of the total
sum to you for the expected service and Assistance, five percentage for
offsetting minor expenses incurred in the course of this transaction.
Please reply by above email.

Please do treat this as highly confidential while you consider the proposal.

Please you can contact me through this email.

I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best Regards,

DR GEORGE IGE