These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Will Appreciate Your Response

From: Andy Morris - mranmorriss@web2mail.com

Hello friend,

My name is Mr.Andy Morris and I am from UK. My late client
was an expatriate who was killed in unknown circumstances, who before
his death deposited the sum of $15,000,000.00 dollars in a vault in a
clearing house in Europe. I have decided to search for any of my late
client's relatives, which has proven very difficult for me.

It is imperative that I find any relatives before the vault is confiscated
ordeclared unserviceable by the clearing house.The clearing house has
given me
amandate to present any family heir to my late client. As the deceased is no
more this is why I am writing to you so that both of us can claim the
contents of the vault.

I will ensure all necessary procedures and legal matters are dealt with
correctly in order to assist our claim.The vault will be released to
you within ten working days after you have filed your claims. I would be
grateful if
you would please acknowledge receipt of this email and confirm your
willingness
to partake in this claim as soon as possible.

I look forward to your quick reply. Yours

Sincerely,

Andy Morris