These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OFFICIAL MESSAGE TO YOU FROM UNITED KINGDOM

From: Barrister Richard Butler - richardbutler400@yahoo.co.uk

FROM THE DESK OF:
BARRISTER RICHARD BUTLER.
40 KINGS STREET,EUSTON,
LONDON-UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL: richardbutler400@yahoo.co.uk
Motto: JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONALITY.

Dear Beloved,

I am Barrister Richard Butler, a solicitor at law over here in United Kingdom.
I am the personal attorney to Late Mr. W. Wise, a Foreigner, who used to work with a telecom company in Islington London United Kingdom.

On July 7th 2005, my client was involved in a fatal bomb blast. My client together with other persons had boarded the ill-fated bus from Euston towards King\'s Cross.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate a member of his family, hence I had to contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the Bank of Oversea, London United Kingdom where the deceased had a deposit valued at about five million, two hundred great britain pounds (5.2M GB POUNDS) has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the 6 weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 5.2 Million great britain pounds can be paid to you after which we will have to draw out plans on how to meet in your country.

I would like you to contact me once you receive this mail indicating your interest in this to enable me give you more details of the modus operandi of getting this money paid to you by the Bank. You have to note that you will be given percentage for your assistance in getting this fund and I shall make arrangements on how to meet you at the appropriate time for the disbursement.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Your nationality does not matter as all modalities have been set to pay whomever I present as the next of kin. You are to furnish me with these necessary informations which will enable draft an application letter to send to the Bank:

Full Name:
Address:
Marital Status:
Occupation:
Age:
Sex:
Nationality:
Country of Residence:
Telephone Number:

Please get in touch with me through the above email to enable us discuss further.

Due regards to your family.

Best of regards,

Barrister Richard Butler. (LL.M, PH.D)
Solicitor