These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

FromBarrister Patrick Eke

From: Patrick Eke - eke_p04@123mail.cl

From:Barrister Patrick Eke
4/6 Adetokunbo ademola Streeet
P. O. BOX 75369
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria
Telephone Number 234-8037161528

Dear Friend,

I am Patrick Eke,a solicitor at law. I am the personal
Attorney To Mr.Eric, a national of your country, who
lived in Nigeria, Here in after shall be referred to
as my client.On the 21st on April 2002, my client was
involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express road.
All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their
lives. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating
the money and property leftbehind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Bank where this huge deposit was lodged.Particularly,
the OCEANIC BANK PLC LAGOS,where the deceased had an
account valued at about 9.8 million dollars Has issued
me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account Confiscated within the next twenty official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives, I now seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin Of the deceased since you have the
same last name so that the Proceeds of this account
valued at USD$9.8 million dollars can be paid to you.
If you agree, we can discuss your percentage. I have
all necessary Legal documents that can be used to back
up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.

I shall need the followings in return of your reply.
(1)Your Full Name.
(2)Your Contact Address.
(3Your phone number.
(4)Age, & marital status.

Awaiting your response.
Best Regards,
Barr.Patrick Eke {Esq}.

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com