These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DEAREST ONE

From: Mrs Ellen Morgan - ms_ellenmorgan03@sify.com

Dearest one,
Good day and how are you doing?
My name is Ms. Ellen Morgan, a 58 year old widow living in Manchester city London and a wife to late Greg Morgan. I and my late husband Greg were into Gold and Diamond business in Free Town sierra Leon before my husband and two kids (Boys) were murdered by hired assassins shortly after the civil war ended in Sierra Leon. I relocated to London on asylum when I lost my entire family to continue with my life and business.
As fate may have it, I was diagnosed of pelvic cancer three years ago and just last month, I was told by my doctor that I have less than four month to live due to the deteriorating stage of the cancer having suffered a lot these past years trying to hold on to life.
At this stage of my life, I wish to give back to humanity what I have been able to achieve with my husband in our life time since I have no kids or family left to benefit from it. Before I was diagnosed of cancer three years ago, I have been maintaining a fixed deposit account under Bankers acceptance valued at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a European Bank which runs for a long term. This money was partly inherited from my late husband after his death and also proceeds that I made from the sells of Gold and Diamond to the American market in 2004.
My wishes is to donate this fund for the running and setting up of charity organisation and catering for the less privileged especially the widows in the war affected countries around the world as part of my contribution to humanity.
I am therefore reaching out to you, soliciting that you accept this donation from me on behalf of the less privileged ones in our society and use the money to set up charity organisation and to take care of the abandoned widows who needs help for survival. The charity organisation must be a non governmental organisation but will seek the support of corporate firms, professionals and individuals for the growth and support of free humanitarian assistance to the less privileged in the rural communities of the world.My dream even when I am dead is to see the expansion of the organisation which will be named after me.
This appeal is meant for a dedicated Christian and one with a deep sense of responsibility and commitment to serving humanity. I also have made up my mind to apportion 20% of the fund to you if you will accept to take responsibility of this humanitarian job. If you are willing and interested to accept my proposal, I want you to contact me by return email with your full names and telephone number and I will get back to you with the full details.
They say to whom more is given, much is expected. Peace to the world and may God bless you as you turn your heart to serve the less privileged amongst us.
Yours truly.Ms. Ellen Morgan.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01