These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Compliments of the day

From: john_peter - john_peter@babbalu.com

Compliments of the day,

I am Mr.John Peter, The assistant director in one of the
renowned security and insurance Companies in Ghana.I am
writing based on a matter that will be of benefit to both of
us.

At the end of March 2005 after my company annual end of year
report, it was discovered that there were some unclaimed
cash deposits and Consignments still waiting clearance in
our company.The cash is 5.1 million US dollars and 19.43
million US Dollars. Totaling us$24.53 million only.While the
last consignment is highly priced family Antiques, jars of
precious stones and as well as royal jewelry made of gold.
Infact to be precisely the purity of the Gold is 97.8
%purity
totaling about 1,500 kg.

From what we gathered, two of the depositors are deceased
with no known Relations or next of kin. Rebels killed them
during the Wars in his country and right now the
consignments have remained Unclaimed for more than the
agreed tenure. As such, it is now the Company property. The
whole consignments can be valued to be,US$24.53million which
is what we are getting out this week if we can Reach an
agreement of percentage of sharing now between you and me.
Then the last Consignment will be cleared after we have
successfully finished this consignment of $24.53M after some
weeks interval. With my office as in keeping of records I
can sneak out the
Deposit Certificate and some vital other agreement
Certificate as to the next of kin Which
when you will present it to my Boss as the Cousin to the
decease, the consignment will be released to you with
immediate effect then both of us will share 60-40, I can
Assure You of this.

This kind of occurrences is common with companies Such as
ours And as such I am making this Contact with you based on
The need for someone who can receive these Consignments
because I can not do it alone I only need A Partner that I
will present at my office as I cant Do it alone, To
avoid my office knowing that I’m Behind the release of the
consignments,you don’t have to worry, as I will be the
person to effect the release of the consignment to you in
the office.
When you come for the clearance email me back to enable us
Finalize Arrangements for the retrieval of this Consignment
Immediately.

I will send you all the necessary documents to lay Claim to
the above Mentioned, which you will need to present to my
Company. To aid you Claim them. The contact details of my
Boss (the MD/ of my company) who is in the position to
arrange the transfer/release of these above Mentioned with
my own endorsement of your verification, which I will
do,very easily due to my interest in this Deal,I am also
ready to allow you state your terms.As long as it will be
favorable to both of us. May I also use this? Medium to let
you know that you need not worry as the legal department
of my company are aware and well abreast with suchmatters. I
can assure You that your interest is fully protected.

Expecting your Timely Reply.
Thanks and God Bless
Mr.JOHN PETER

(Trust Security Company Accra. Ghana