These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

From Mrs G.Lucas

From: g lucas - g_lucas22@yahoo.ca

Dear Beloved,

MY Name is Mrs G.Lucas from philippine.My husband was in the cabinet
of formal President, Joseph Estrada before he was poision and died.I inherited a total sum of 23,million dollars from my late husband, this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in Ivory coast.Due to the instruction we laid down before we deposited the box,that we needed maximum Security and safety of the consignment .This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a friend family treasure.This means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk box.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found youand perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of
money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country with your percentage of which we shall agree on.


In fact, since the death of my husband i have been feeding from hand to
mount, his brothers has been seriously suppressing me with constant treats,so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all his properties even to the extent that i surrendered all bank account of my late husband but I never disclose to them this deposit with the security company in Abroad because this is where my future and destiny lies upon.

The family secret existence of this deposit which we made with the security company and they can never be aware of it.Out of fear of my late husbands family, and when the situation becomes uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the Government of the Philippines,I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me retrieve this box of money from the security company for onward lodgement into his account for the purpose of future investment.

Consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue. There is need for urgent action because I'm paying $50 dollars per day as a demurrage to the security company for safe keeping this consignment.I will send you the Authorization Certificate to call them in my next mail which is the Certificate of deposit that they gave me on the very day when the box of money was deposited under their company.

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear
from you soon for quick conclusion of this business.

Mrs G.Lucas

---------------------------------
The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Yahoo! Mail