These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

From Mrs Janet Samba

janet_samba2007@yahoo.fr

From Mrs Janet Samba
Abidjan -CI
Marcory 12

Greetings,

I am Mrs Janet Samba, an accountant of auditting and accounting section of
Clientis bank in Cote D'Ivoire. With due respect and regard I wish to seek
your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of (U.S.3 MILLION DOLLARS) THREE
MILLION from the above mentioned bank. This money belongs to one of our
customers,(Robert Rice ) who died in a plane crash with his wife and the
fund has been lying dormant with the bank without any claim, either from his
family or relation up to date. I am contacting you to act as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased. There is no risk in this transaction, as all
loope holes have been taken care of, and all necessary informations as
regards to this fund have been secured.

Please be notified that I am still working with the bank and it's only me
and my colleague(boss) that are aware of this development thus treat this
proposal as confidential and secret for our security. I have served the bank
faithfully for good number of years and 'am presently preparing for my
retirement therefore, hence I see this as a golden opportunity to be
comfortable in life after retirement. As soon as this fund is secured into
your account I will forward you an off-shore account where you will transfer
our own share.We agreed sharing ratio to be as follows: 25% for you the
account owner, 70% for me and my boss, while 5% will be set aside for
expenses made during the transaction.

Here is the website of the plane crash that took the life of the account
owner and his family:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Looking foward to hearing from you.
My regards,
Mrs. Samba.