These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

DEAR FRIEND : URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: mrfidelbrown@terra.es - mrfidelbrown@terra.es

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter since you don't know me;
I
got your contact in the cause of my serious search for a reliable
foreign partner.

I contacted you to enquire about your honesty and experience in
business. However, I am Fidel brown, my father was a successful
businessman dealing on (Gold and Diamond) and also once a member of
the
Liberians United for Reconciliation and Democracy movement that
fought
against the Government in Liberia, West Africa.

I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at last, my most
required concern is for you to recognize me as a friend in need of a
trusted companion while establishing a long lasting relationship for
our future.

Presently, I am in Dakar-Senegal in a Refugee camp; Meanwhile, I
contacted you for Investment partnership with you in your country or
any place of your choice overseas. You see I have what it will takes
to
invest into any business venture, but lack the opportunity to
participate into any investment establishment based on my refugee
status, and having no experience about any investment plan since I
have
not been involved in any since all my life, before the untimely death
of my father during a Diamond sales when L.U.R.D conquered one of the
Diamond regions.

My aim of contacting you is to assist me in two ways

(1) To help me receive my inheritance claim valued at US$21M.
(2) To help me get a profitable business for investment in your
country or anywhere overseas all will be base on your professional
advise and acceptance to participate in this venture.

I am proposing an interest of 25% of the profits for your help and
75%
interest in any investments you can confirm as profitable and okay in
your country or anywhere, be rest assured of full compensation for
any
assistance you shall expertly render to me for the success of this
transaction before and after.

Actually, I want to move the money directly to your custody from the
fiduciary company here in Senegal where my late father prior to the
investment deposited the money, as soon as you confirm your readiness
to co-operate with me and sincerely protect my interest.

Please, confirm your acceptance of the offer to enable me discuss the
full details with you, and agree to have the deposit released and the
subsequent transfer of the inheritance to you after which I will come
over to your country for the investment, when I might have secured
relevant travelling papers.

I look forward to your positive response and a healthy business
relationship.Thank you once more while counting on your mutual
understanding/Co-operation. Please reply through this email address
for
security reasons: mrfidelbrown@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Fidel brown

Prueba el correo Terra ( http://www.terra.es/correo ); Seguro, rápido, fiable