These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

How are you

From: JOY IBE - mrs_joyibe757@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Porjai Chaiwongyart very sick at a health
facility diagnosed with

a terminal cancer, which has lead to some
other complications, and I

may not have up to two months to live.

Before my condition got to this stage I had being involved in art

collection and other private businesses, which enabled me to save

substantial sum of money. I so much desire to bequeath to charity work

through the establishment of a hospital to provide free medical

services to the less privileged.

Please if you consider yourself
capable of managing this fund for this

purpose I will want you to get
in touch so that we can discuss the

issue in details and for me to
explain to you how this fund will be

made available to you as soon as
possible for this noble objective.

I need conviction that you have
managed substantial sum of money

before and that you will not take
undue advantage of this situation as

I do not have any one alive who
will can inherit this money on my

demise which demands that you be
someone I can trust whole heartedly.

I expect a response from you as
soon as possible


Thank you

Porjai Chaiwongyart