These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Urgent Reply Needed

From: Barr. Benjamin Ibru - benibru_esq@personal.ro

FROM THE DESK OF:BENJAMIN IBRU.
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
NO F1553 OJO ALABA INTERNATIONAL MKT
LAGOS NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

I apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you
through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but due
to its seriousness and urgency it therefore became necessary for me to
seek for your assistance.

I am Barrister Benjamin Ibru, counsel to late Mr.Mark,a foreiger who was a
seasoned contractor with all services Oil companies, here in Lagos,
Nigeria. He lost his life in a ghastly motor accident on the 12/26/2002
together with his wife and children along the Lekki Pennisula - Epe
expressway here in Nigeria. Before his sudden and mysterious death, he
deposited a sum worth 15 Million US dollars with STANDARD UNIC SECURITY
COMPANY PLC in a fixed account here in Lagos, Nigeria which I was quite
aware as all the legal proceeding was duly carried out by my humble self.
After his death, three years ago, I made several approaches to locate any
of his relatives so as to come and stand as the next of kin to my late
client in order to have this huge sum transferred in his or her possession
but all my effort proved abortive.

After several unsuccessful attempts in locating any of his relations and
the latest ultimatum given to me by the STANDARD UNIC SECURITY COMPANY
PLC, mandating me to provide my client's next of kin within the next two
weeks OR I have the money confiscated, which I wouldn't live to see it
happen, hence my decision to contact you so that I can present you as the
next of kin to my late client. All I demand from you is your honest
co-operation so that this fund {15million US dollars} can be transferred
into any account of your choice within the shortest time possible.

For your assistance and co-operation, I have decided to have the money
shared as follows; 30% for you, 60% for me.while 10 shall be used for all
local espenses that might occured both local and international.

What I introduced to you might be a smack of an unethical practice but
this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that is capable of making things
better for us and moreover, if I fail to present my late client's next of
kin in couple of weeks, the truth is that this money would not be taken
by the government but by some greedy officials of the STANDARD UNIC
SECURITY COMPANY PLC and I would not fold my arms and watch this happen
hence my decision to contact you.

I also want to use this medium to assure you that this transaction is 100%
risk free and my position as the counsel to the late depositor of the
fund, it has been legally planned to avoid any hitch or breach of law.
Every information that will back you up as the next of kin to my late
client shall be given to you as soon as I have your consent.

The following information will be required from you in your reply;

1.} your full name, 2.} Your residential/contact address, 3.} Your
phone/fax number, 4.) Your Occupation. 5.) Your Age,International
Passport or Drivers Liecence

For purpose of security and the confidentiality of this transaction you
can kindly reply this mail to this message as quickly as possible for
action to commence.

I look forward to receive your positive response soonest.

Best Regards,

Barr. Benjamin Ibru