These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dear Friend of God,Rev Father Smith Anderson is death

From: JOHN KABANGO - john_kaban7@yahoo.com

Dear Friend of God,

I 'm Mr John Kabango a citizen of Togo, a servant of late Rev Father Smith Anderson, My late Master was a Rev Father of Catholic church here in Togo and also a Gold dealer, he used to buy the Gold from Ghana because Togo is Ghana neighbouring country and sell it to his customers in US and Europe, My late Master died of blood cancer illness after his body stoped responding to treatment on his last trip to UK.

I was very close to my late Master and knows all his secret activities and business.
My Late Master died two years ago in UK, and am still living in his house here in Togo after his death Two years ago because no one can claim the house and the house rightful belongs to me because am the only one living with him through out his life time here,when i was searching his room last two months ago i discovered documents stated that he made a secret depost of huge sum of $7.5 Million(Seven million five hundred thousand US dollars) in a Security company here in Lome captial of Togo.

Since over 15 years i have beign with my late master he never told me about his family, he always told me that since he is a Rev. father of Catholic church with no wife or children that he will write his will to charity homes and part of it to me because of my faithfulness to him, but unfortunately he could not wrote the will before he died two years ago, as am writing to you now am with the Certificate of deposit of the fund,i want you to stand as his next of Kin because you have similar name with him, i will direct you to all legal steps towards how we can achieve this goal, So that you will receive this fund in your country, immediately you receive this fund in your country, promise me that you will help me to come over so that we shall invest the fund in lucrative business, all my hope right now base on this fund,I promise you 40% of the total fund after the transaction, i will come to your country after the transaction to have my own share of the money immediately
you comfirm to me that you have received the money.

I spoke to the Manager of the Security Company last week he told me that they are waiting for my late master next of kin to come and claim the deposit, been a smart person i told the manager that my late Master next of Kin just called me phone few days ago talking about the deposit in the security company, so please i want us to act fast if you are interested in this transaction.

Note that there is no risk on it and am related to the Security company manager, and i don't want him to know that am the one who contacted you for the fund and to stand as my late Master next of Kin.

Kindly contact me immediately you receive my private phone line+2289273182.for more details.

Thanks and God bless you and yours,

Mr John Kabango.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail