These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE PLEASE.

From:"more" <edolink2@sudanmail.net
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE PLEASE.
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:31:18 +0300


ROM:THE DESK OF BARRISTER DOZZY DOM ,
(ATTORNEYS & COUNSELORS AT LAW) REPUBLIC OF BENIN COTONOU

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE PLEASE.
Urgent help of Mr.Ruben Coker

Dear Sir/madam,
I am Barrister Dozzy Dom. (SAN), An Attorney at Law and
Senior Advocate of Benin Rpublic Cotonou. I am the
personal Attorney to Mr.Ruben Coker, Whom I believed he
must be a National of your country, who used to own
(DEPARTMENT OF SHIPPING SECORD HAND CAR IN BENIN),Here in
after shall be referred to me as my Client. On the Friday,
26 December, 2003,my client, his wife and their three
Children were involved were killed as a plane plunged into
the sea on the way going home for Christmas.

All occupants of the Air crash unfortunately lost their
lives. hence the money is floating. Here is the site of
the crash http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

Since then I have made several inquires to your Embassy to
locate any of my clients extended Relatives this has also
proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace a reliable trusth worthy
person over the Internet that will stand for me a member
of this lost families hence I contacted you.I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where
these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, [The Zenith Bank of Benin, where the
deceased had an account valued at about (US$15m) Fifteen
Million United States Dollars. Has issued me a notice to
provide the Next of Kin or have the Account confiscated
within the next 21 working days. Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years
now I seek yourconsent to present.
you as the next of kin of the deceased and the proceeds
of this account valued at (US$15m) Fifteen Million United
States Dollars Can be paid to you and then you and me can
share the money, all necessary legal documents will be in
place that can be used to back up any claim we may
make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
seeing this deal through. Guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. Please do get in touch
with me through my private email
( barristerdozzydom2006@yahoo.fr) for security reasons Once
I have your consent and trust, then we can proceed
immediately. Anticipating your urgent response.

Yours Faithful
Barrister DOZZY DOM.